We are in a world of uncertainties and vanities, disappointments, regrets, pains, sickness and diseases, marital delays, academic decadence, untimely death, marital conflicts that lead to death or end in divorce leaving the children to their enemies helplessly.
A world of disobedience where husbands abandon their wives and children for strange women vis-a-vis.
A world engulfed with darkness: Men, women, and youths kept in the dark with no rare of light at all.
A world of injustice where truth hardly prevails, A world where killing innocent people and kidnapping is becoming a normal way of life, spiritual and physical barrenness is threatening the future of many institutions with financial instability, lack and want daring the faith of many.
A world where sin is almost dominating the church and some church leaders. A world of insecurity etc.
What is your hope in a world like this, if the Lord will not help you?
Isaiah 50:7-11 (KJV)
7) For the Lord will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and 1 know that I shall not be ashamed. 8) He is near that justifieth me, who will contend with me? Let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me
9) Behold, the Lord GOD will help me, who is he
that shall condemn me? Lo, they all shall wax old as a garment, the moth shall eat them up.
10) Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
11) Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; you shall lie down in sorrow.
Isaiah 41:8-14 (KJV)
8) But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend
9) Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the
earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
10) Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for l am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
11) Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12) Thou shall seek them, and shall not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
13) For I the LORD thy GOD will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not; I will help thee.
14) Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and you men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
It is in the light of this truth that we invite you to
join other Children of God every 1st day of every
month to connect afresh to God’s help with a fast as the Lord gives you grace.
It’s a time of intercession, God’s word for your help, and prophetic declarations to ease your life of all the burdens of the enemy and the world system to serve the Lord acceptably.